Membership Application Information
The 2018-2019 application opens June 18, 2018 and closes July 31, 2018.
Founded in 1978 by the Dean of Students, the Student Foundation is chartered by the Dean of Students Office for the purpose of encouraging student leaders to be involved in campus, community and alumni activities; to enlist outstanding students at Texas State; and to promote the general welfare of the university. The organization functions as a corps of dedicated student leaders who assist the Dean of Students Office and the rest of the campus community in fostering student leadership and building tradition, spirit and respectability for Texas State.
- must have achieved and maintain a 2.50 Texas State GPA (includes ONLY those courses completed at Texas State);
- must not be under disciplinary or scholastic probation or suspension;
- must have completed a minimum of two (2) long semesters at Texas State as a full-time student;
- must be enrolled full-time (with the exception of an undergraduate senior pursuing a specified course of student in which less than full-time status is authorized by his/her academic college for graduation); and
- must have at least two (2) long semesters remaining (i.e., you cannot graduate any earlier than May 2019).